General its gone wrong, again.........

Currently reading:
General its gone wrong, again.........

blackmagic11

back in black!!!!!!
This black cinqy is troublesome.
gave up again last night,driving down the same stretch of road going home and slightly down the road from where it gave up last time, it turned into a ride on lawn mower.
reved o.k but soon as you try to put power to wheels it sounds like a canal barge/boat.
Started again this morning fine when cold but soon as it gets warm it deteriates from there on.
not a happy bunny as i have only had it back on the road for three weeks since last time.hope its temp sensors(engine or air intake) so will see if i can get some from salvos as my mates sei(bonneyhhh)driveshaft on o/s is going.looks like its gona be one of those weeks.gona get a bigger car when 25 next year.
looking at a :worship: lancia hf:worship: ,skoda fabia/octavia vrs,panda 100,suzuki swift/ignis,fiat abarth strada with lancia lump.no fords though(n)

Last edited:
As said, a fair list of cars there. I have at least one on that list.

A Lancia HF, which model?

HF Turbo 1.6 8V FWD 130bhp carb'd 140bhp injected standard, rare now.
HF 4WD 2L 8V 165bhp very very rare now, I've never seen one close up.
HF integrale 8V 2L 185bhp first of the flared arches integrales
HF integrale 16V 2L 200bhp same visually as *v car, but with extra valves
HF integrale EVO1 2L 16V 210bhp the widest of the grales last WRC championship winning car, big T3 turbo
HF integrale EVO2 2L 16V CAT 215bhp same visually as EVO1 apart from 16" wheels and every extra offered on EVO so high back Recaros etc small T2.5 turbo
HF integrale EVO CAT, Swiss model 2L 8V 188bhp to meet tough Swiss emissions , same body as 16V EVO1/2

Of course there are other Lancia's that wore the HF badge but I am guessing at the integrale as best known in UK.

I also have the Suzuki Ignis Sport, great little car, its been a revelation to me how good it has been, really pointy communicative chassis, great high revving engine, some fantastic tuning parts available from Suzuki as well as after market.

Hope your car gets sorted soon though.

Aaron.

lancia delta hf integrale evoluzione.automotives equivilant of jesus in my eyes, even the misses likes it and she is hard to please in the motorvehicle department.got to look at financial matters cos insurance is cheaper for lancia than the skoda vrs octavia but is more practical.running costs to.total performance just done a reveiw for panda 100 and come out second to a ignis sport with a few mods.if not any of the above may be a rover sd-1 with a 27litre merlin v12 in it.might just sufice.

Back