General Its Alive!!!

Currently reading:
General Its Alive!!!

Just wanted to post a big thankyou for all the advice thats been offered, parts that have been dredged from garages. Its been invaluable for resurrecting my white hen. Its no show stopper but its got an MOT for the first time in 5 years and im really pleased with it. Its great fun to drive, it even has a great gearchange:D

Ive put all the rebuild pics on this thread https://www.fiatforum.com/other-fiats/261214-white-hen-rebuild.html?p=2685068

Attachments

• MY PICS 265.jpg
    MY PICS 265.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 31
  • MY PICS 266.jpg
    MY PICS 266.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 22
I wish to god I hadn't sold my grey Gtie with the no plate G250 WRX

Makes my heart bleed.

I would swap my 4x4 Panda for another, any offers?

Dave

Thanks for the kind comments guys, its the icing on the cake to have Fiatforum endorsement :D People do still seem to have a lot of affection for the little critters. It does have several bugs still. The expansion joints on the Forth road bridge made all the cubby doors fall open in unison. And it wonders a bit a speed :idea:Which i'm going to fix with this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160536573176&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Maybe now I can come to these strange 'panda meets' I have heard about

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Thanks for the kind comments guys, its the icing on the cake to have Fiatforum endorsement :D People do still seem to have a lot of affection for the little critters. It does have several bugs still. The expansion joints on the Forth road bridge made all the cubby doors fall open in unison. And it wonders a bit a speed :idea:Which i'm going to fix with this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160536573176&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Maybe now I can come to these strange 'panda meets' I have heard about
seem to remember I 'upgraded' the daft flappy bits of dash with self adhesive velcro when I had mine (although I eventually got fed up and pulled the one over the stereo off altogether.:mad:)
nice steering wheel, although actually I like the standard Y10 wheel, ran with it on grumbleweed for many years.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Why don't you come. Its basically a posh Panda anyway.
All the best Dave

I'd love to bring it along, hopefully there will be another meet at Gaydon always wanted to go there,

seem to remember I 'upgraded' the daft flappy bits of dash with self adhesive velcro when I had mine (although I eventually got fed up and pulled the one over the stereo off altogether.)
nice steering wheel, although actually I like the standard Y10 wheel, ran with it on grumbleweed for many years.

The stereo one has been bugging me, it often clouts me on the hand when changing gear. This does give me an unwanted oppurtunity to revel in the soft touch alcantara

Back