General It is what the stilo replacment should look like:

Currently reading:
General It is what the stilo replacment should look like:

yeah its called bravo

no bravo has been out for a while now, basically i said "huh?" and they said, that a concept had been made and that it was under consideration for after the 500, basically, a new choice once the bravo has been out for 2 years.

no bravo has been out for a while now, basically i said "huh?" and they said, that a concept had been made and that it was under consideration for after the 500, basically, a new choice once the bravo has been out for 2 years.

That's just the facelift Bravo. All Fiats are planned to get updated every 2-3 years to keep them looking fresh and to sort out any niggles. GP is just about out now with facelift.

I heard today in Oz that FIAT are considering replacing the Stilo with the Bravo? Don't quote me on this, I mean, it's news hot off the press . . .

Sarcasm aside, unless you haven't heard about the Bravo, i.e. the Stilo's replacement that's been on the market for months, the car that was linked was obviously a facelift for the Palio; bearing in mind, it's due for a facelift, and the Stilo II floorplan and geartrain has proved to be very reliable (hence it was developed for the Bravo!).

Think that Kia looks like a stilo from the front and the side, but looks like a new bravo from the back. Can't Kia design their own cars without 'borrowing' from fiat?

Back