Is your brain an gooden or a ****ter??

Currently reading:
Is your brain an gooden or a ****ter??

cheekychento

http://img416.imageshack.us/img416/7909/normal108873ks.jpg

Can you find the man within 3 seconds?

According to medical experiments:

If you can find the Man's Head within 3 seconds, your right brain is more developed than normal people.

If you can find the Man's Head within 1 minute, your right brain is developed normally.

If you can find the Man's Head within 1-3 mintues, your right brain is slow in reacting, you should eat more meat protein.

If you can find the Man's Head in 3 minutes or more, your right brain is a disaster... extremely slow in reacting

Got it straight away, probably just a fluke though...
but what does an enlarged right side mean?

I can't see it at all, spent 5 mins on it.

Always knew I was stoopid :D

alainax said:
wow i got excited there shouted out when i seen it lol!! took couple of seconds! what an ugly man lol! soz my brain very 1 tracked! xxx
two seconds also.did you know we only use 13% of our brain capacity?einstein they reckon used about 21%.i think it shows we are still evolving. :)

sumplug said:
two seconds also.did you know we only use 13% of our brain capacity?einstein they reckon used about 21%.i think it shows we are still evolving. :)

dont get me in my deep mode id gone on for ever!!! wasa thinking that when i came off my bike how it only took split seconds yet i had so much time to think! our brains must work so much slower in non compeling circumstances ! if so why!?? xxx

alainax said:
dont get me in my deep mode id gone on for ever!!! wasa thinking that when i came off my bike how it only took split seconds yet i had so much time to think! our brains must work so much slower in non compeling circumstances ! if so why!?? xxx
its true.if you drop a cup,it drops in slow motion.its something to do with your instincs.plus your eyes/brain cant take it in.a bit like a slow camera taking pictures. :)

That was easy, bout 2 seconds ...coffee beans don't have noses.

Interesting. Couldn't find it. However, I was looking at the scene as a whole - rather than looking at individual beans, I was looking for a head made up from the pattern of beans.
Is this conditioning from previous tests I wonder.

Maybe if the question had said - find the bean that looks like a man's head.
Or perhaps my approach is part of the test too and there is not right or wrong approach.

Am I a dunce or just a severly underdeveloped right side? Or have I suffered one too many dinks to the bonce over the years?

Q TOY said:
Its about a 30mm in from the bottom left and about 5mm up
Oh I see, Like moogs I had no idea it was one bean I thought it was a bigger picture made of beans, like a magic eye or something.

Back