Styling Is this legal?

Currently reading:
Styling Is this legal?

As part of my budget mods I aquired some yellow tint film off eBay for around 2 quid, I'm going to put it on my front fogs on my seicento and will have plenty left over, is it legal to have yellow tinted headlights?

The yellow tint helps stop your eyes seeing the reflected light off the fog that white light does. Yellow light can be seen better by the eye. This is one of the reasons we have Sodium lamps fitted to street lighting in the UK. It's a debatable subject and many lamp-posts have been changed over the years. Not many/none, of other countries have them from my recollection.

Last edited:
yes its Legal. However its often easier and better to use Granville Amber Lens Paint...get on amazon ebay usualy for under 5 quid then if you dont like it its easy to take off with white spirit or thinners or even nail polish remover that you nick from the wife .

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281018668054?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

you could also use those ,you just clip them onto the bulbs .very effective.these sort of things used to be standard on bulbs you could by in france .The link is the cheapest place to buy these I know as i spent months trying to find these.

Last edited by a moderator:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back