Is the PayPal site down?

Currently reading:
Is the PayPal site down?

I can't even log into PayPal now :bang: I try using the link on Ebay and get 'Page cannot be displayed', and if I go to Paypal.co.uk it struggles to load the first screen and then I get 'Page cannot be displayed' if I try and use the log in link :confused:

Argh!

Anyone else managed to use Paypal today, or is it my PC that's playing silly buggers?

Weird. I have Windows 2000 and Internet Explorer 6 installed with the latest updates, and it works fine on everything else except PayPal :confused:

Gave up in the end and downloaded the Mozilla Firefox browser. Now PayPal works fine! I thought upgrading to a slightly less ancient computer would make things easier for me, but I've had nothing but problems with this electronic abortion running Windows 2000 :bang:

Think I need to save up and get a decent system...

I managed to pay for my goods twice on Friday:bang: My own stupid fault, I clicked pay, noticed the account details were wrong, clicked stop, corrected them and clicked pay. Now I've paid succesfully via card (how I wanted to in the first place) and also placed a pending e-cheque from the empty bank account I don't use anymore:cry:

Anyone know how to cancel one? I looked around and can't see a cancel button on there. I'll give them a ring tomorrow anyhow. I got a dispatched email from them on Friday so they should turn up tomorrow too (gauges if you wanted to know :D).

I paid for 2 items yesterday and both were e-cheque. I called Paypal today and they said no matter what I cannot cancel an e-cheque. Their mistake and now I have to wait 10 days for clearance. All my cards were up to date.

Back