General Is it me or are the cup holders useless?

Currently reading:
General Is it me or are the cup holders useless?

Thats the problem, I don't drink and drive! i drive with a drink in the car and it falls over when i'm driving... if i where to hold the drink it'll be fine!

cupcakes! i'll have a look - sounds like a plan

I think the cup holders are second only to launch control on the list of all time useless inventions. In addition if you are holding a drink while driving there are some clever people who say you are not incontrol of the car..... I dont agree this is necessarily always the case. In around 1.75 million miles I hve nearly never ever used any cupholders. I tend to pull over and have a drink and avoid spilling stuff in the car that way.

I love my new TA 500 but the two shallow indentations behind the handbrake that are supposed to be cup holders seem utterly useless when it comes to stopping drinks from toppling over the minute you hit a bend. Anybody have any handy tips to avoiding this? I'm getting tired of having to constantly fish bottles of drink from under the seat! :)
Well I wish that car manufacturers would spend more time ane design on something useful. Cupholders are a waste of space. It'spitiful that people can go nowhere without ther coffee & phone. Get a life!

You can tell which people don't drive several hundred km's to work and back each day lol

Back