General Is It Just Me?????????

Currently reading:
General Is It Just Me?????????

never asked him! i just assumed it would have it and was shocked when it didnt!
and as i had discovered a few other niggles i just assummed it was broke!

I didnt even test drive it!!!!!!!!!
maybe i should have, but i prob wouldnt have noticed, all i'd driven was a fiesta (my mums) and a 306 (driving instructor)!! he drove Jaffy and i sat in it....i think i just loved it cos it was so different!!, i even had it checked by a garage, but hey they wern't to know it would duff up every month and cost me lots of money :( they did try to put me off though!!!! said it wouldnt sell

what year is the sei?

power steering on the mk1 upto 2001 was an optional extra...i think, i know my '99 V sei is was optional

turn on the dash lights and see what lights up and check owners manual, or when you pulled up safely, turn steering wheel, and turn off igniton whilst still holding it, if your wrist breaks then you got power steering or you should feel some movement in the steering wheel, it may just be that the wider wheels have cancelled out the benefit of the power steering or you just dont have it

my 2000 sei has little steering wheel that light up on dash,presume to indicate power steering which it has has yours got this?

JAFFY said:
aaw thanks, i could just ring up fiat with my chassie (sp) no. and see what they say

you could but where the fun in that :p

parkers say PAS was standard from sept 99 , may have just missed out, still looking though :D

ok it was optional by the looks of it, now to find out if you got it and it broke :chin:

tbh there is no way of knowing if you had it unless you pay to get it fixed , try what a few people have mentioned on this thread and see what happens

My T-reg Sei hand power steering, so I must of got lucky and bought it off someone who had it fitted as an optional extra. The cinq defo dun't have it :eek:

I think mine has PAS. It's a 98 Sei. Steering is really light except for when stationary but even then it's not overly heavey and it's running 175's.

Nick

Back