General Is it just me or...

Currently reading:
General Is it just me or...

Does there seem to be a world wide shortage of Cento sporting CV joints?

I need one for the old dears Cento and even Unto don't have any in stock. :confused:

Didn't expect to be changing one at under 20k but it seems every rubber component on the car has evaporated including CV boots. Caught the other side in time but this one rattles like a tambourine on full lock.

I don't want to pay dealer prices (if they have any) hopefully cc1 will come to the rescue. :D

If not find me one peeps or it'll be getting a second hand one from my junk pile. :doh:

They better not stop making the damn things I have a feeling Monster will need them as often as petrol. :devil:

Damn yours are £45 too Jatkinson I've never paid more than £20 for one, in fact the last ones I got were £17 a pop. My old dear drives about 20mph everywhere I'm not going to spend that. Guess I'll just have to see if Unto get some more in stock. :)

Used to be loads about at under £20, things should be getting cheaper not more expensive...

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back