Technical iPhone charging

Currently reading:
Technical iPhone charging

Fiat500xrealbob

Good evening everyone, I have plugged my iPhone in with the iPhone cable to the USB port on my 67 500x but nothing seems to be happening no iPhone charging, just wondering if anyone has the same problem or is it just my car. I did read about a adapter for it? Is that really true?

Thanks for any help

Good evening everyone, I have plugged my iPhone in with the iPhone cable to the USB port on my 67 500x but nothing seems to be happening no iPhone charging, just wondering if anyone has the same problem or is it just my car. I did read about a adapter for it? Is that really true?

Thanks for any help
My USB socket on an 2016 500X only charges the phone when the ignition is on. I do recall a posting sometime ago that suggested moving a fuse from one location in the fuse box to another kept it live all the time but cannot recall which fuse and which location - maybe a google will give the info.

My USB socket on an 2016 500X only charges the phone when the ignition is on. I do recall a posting sometime ago that suggested moving a fuse from one location in the fuse box to another kept it live all the time but cannot recall which fuse and which location - maybe a google will give the info.
That fuse was relating to the 12V socket power and not the USB socket.

Back