P1010601.JPG

500 Introducing Florence the Funk White Twinair

Introduction

Here is 'Florence' the Funk White Twinair-affectionately named after The Magic Roundabout (to anyone that remembers) (I know I'm that old!) and also how weird is this the night before I picked up the car was just relating to my son the 'Goodnight Zebedee said Florence-goodnight Florence said Dougal and all that story before he went to bed-and the very next day our car dealer was talking about how he had actually just got back from Florence in Italy-so I thought to myself what an apt name-

and of course she looks like a Florence in every way!

any appreciative and adoring thoughts on this beautiful car are gratefully accepted-

;)
Reactions: maverick1508
Boing! :D

Congratulations on your new very smart wheels! (y)

I love those seats.

I'd be interested to know where you took the photos.

Last edited:
Thanks Twinair Newbie-
yes I went with the tan leather coz I wanted the ivory roof-and it looks bloomin' good even if I say so myself-(I do love my car!. . how often can I say that!
I took the pix just along the coast from where we are in Folkestone-Kent-whereabouts are you as I was actually brought up in Southampton & know the New Forest fairly well as my mum was from there but sadly no longer with us-

thanks Newbie

Thanks for the info. We are up the north end of the Forest. Sadly I have been on duty on Sundays and missed the meets. Maybe next year.

Wow, nice.. I picked my car up on Thu and she is called Florence also (spooky). She has the Italian stripes and red seats. Shes fab! Love her all the more for naming her (never done that before).

Thanks for all your lovely comments guys-DebK I really like the Italian stripes, would love to see pictures if poss-
Florence is a whole week old now and I love her to bits-keep finding excuses for somewhere to go-the kids go out whether they want to or not!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back