General Interior photos

Currently reading:
General Interior photos

edmundo

Hi, Could anyone possibly post up some pictures of what the dash looks like with the dual zone climate controls and also the leather interior if possible?

Cheers :)

My leather interior:

Image021-1.jpg

Thanks for the pictures guys, there great. Quick question, do the gp's wing mirrors fold in electronically? i didn't think they did but just wanted to check. Oh and does the arm rest only come with the leather interior, does anyone know if you can purchase it after market?

cheers.

Thanks for the pictures guys, there great. Quick question, do the gp's wing mirrors fold in electronically? i didn't think they did but just wanted to check. Oh and does the arm rest only come with the leather interior, does anyone know if you can purchase it after market?

cheers.

No they don't unfortunatly.
Yes the arm rest only comes with the leather option and its great(y)
I think there was a thread a while back about an aftermarket arm rest.

Arrh thats such a shame, would of been cool if it did. Thats really annoying the arm rest isn't purchasable unless with the leather. Will make it hard for me when i come to get one, doubt i could get a brand new one :(

Arrh thats such a shame, would of been cool if it did. Thats really annoying the arm rest isn't purchasable unless with the leather. Will make it hard for me when i come to get one, doubt i could get a brand new one :(

well buy mine then

edmundo that is what he is selling but this isn't the classifieds section boys!!!

Back