General Interior light change Fiat Panda 3rd Gen

Currently reading:
General Interior light change Fiat Panda 3rd Gen

vdd92

Hello all. I have just joined the forum and its great to be part of it. I have a 3rd gen fiat panda and im looking to change the interior courtesy light to either a blue or bright white one any suggestions or links where i can buy from ? Also need to change number plate light to bright white is it a difficult thing to do? Thanks to all for any suggestions and help

Hello and thank you. 3rd Gen fiat panda
vn65vcl-1.jpg

Hello all. I have just joined the forum and its great to be part of it. I have a 3rd gen fiat panda and im looking to change the interior courtesy light to either a blue or bright white one any suggestions or links where i can buy from ? Also need to change number plate light to bright white is it a difficult thing to do? Thanks to all for any suggestions and help
Start with the number plate: these lights *have* to be dim and mustn't show a white light to the rear (other than lighting the plate) - that's the law. More recent cars which use LEDs to light the numberplate use small ones that are not very bright but are accurately pointed only at the plate.

The interior: there is (or was) a genuine Fiat part that replaces the bulb with a panel of LEDs. its very good and works 'brilliantly' -- I have it on my 4x4. Theres a photo of it in this earlier thread https://www.fiatforum.com/threads/light-in-the-back.477378/post-4508167

The part is no longer listed by Fiat though, sadly. but you might find similar on eBay etc

Back