Insurers say no to any alloys....!

Currently reading:
Insurers say no to any alloys....!

Metro 996

My current insurers co op refuse to let me fit any alloys whatsover to my Bravo 1.6sx.. Anyone else had this problem? Change my insurers I hear you say. If I cancel my policy is there a refund..?

Hi,

You would need to read your policy booklet for details of cancellation. I would doubt that you would get 100% of the premium for the remaining term of the policy and your friendly insurer is bound to add a charge for cancellation mid term.:(

Trev

My current insurers co op refuse to let me fit any alloys whatsover to my Bravo 1.6sx.. Anyone else had this problem? Change my insurers I hear you say. If I cancel my policy is there a refund..?

If thats they're T+C's then thats that unfortunatly.

I got a quote yesterday from them and they did say no modifications are allowed (although allowed my LPG) during my quote.

Im with co-op and they said the same to me. So so stupid :(

strange, they must of changed there t+c coz my mate had a punto that was heavily modded nice and low on coilovers etc etc and they hardly seemed to care other then the gsr

I've just been trawling the web for a good price & whilst going through the motions of filling the form in I stopped by the "have you any mods?" section.
For the heck of it I ticked the yes box & up popped a screen with a list of stuff including towbar, reversing sensors, sunroof, alloys, tints ...
On another site I did the same thing - no mention of half the stuff listed on the first site.
I would urge everybody to tick the 'yes' box just to see what they call 'mods', you can always come out of the mods screen and tick no instead - better that than find out you're not insured after a crash!

Back