Insurance

Currently reading:
Insurance

Fast Finger

Established member
Does anyone know good insurance companies?
Ok so i know you will all probably say "just shop around", and i have, but as asking this question may well save me money i though it was worth a shot anyway.
Ive got my qoetes from 800 down to mid 600's and think i can probably get to sub 600, but im still trying :)
For some reason i keep getting lower qoates for Fully Comp than Third Party FT. No its not the excess either. Wierd.
All comments appreciated.
Mark. (y)

depends what car you have area etc etc etc

Eg:
CIS: £1250ish on a 1242 cinq, same policy changed to a pretty much std sei brings it to about the 2k mark,
but on my cinq turbo got quoted £850, which subsequently im picking up on wed ;) :D

if you do a search on insurance, pretty much all q's already asked and covered (y)

Edit: sorry forgot to say cinq turbo insurance is with HIC

Its for a Tipo TD.
Hoping to get it further down, will try the company i was with for last car.
It was a triumph spitfire, first year was around 700 but second year came down to just over 200. Just a slight drop.

Is there any Fiat clubs around that give you a discount with some insurance companies??

theres really no hard and fast rules.people can tell you companies but in the end you need to phone round. i got my turbo insurance from HIC but my flatmates N/A is through someone called link insurance or something.do a search as thers been loads of threads with companies listed

Back