insurance fronting

Currently reading:
insurance fronting

One of the reasons why young drivers is so expensive is because of well: 'young drivers'.

I go out in my car and it is quite a powerful(ish) and modern car compared to some of the cars that other people my age own. And yet you get these idiots drive around in 10 year old Corsas/Clios etc like they are on a racetrack.

Where my house is there is a bad bend and a hill, and it is a 30mph zone, and yet these idiots speed round it like it is a 60mph zone. Its a small country lane where there is a gap in the houses of about 100m before it joins onto the next village.

Then theres those that drive round towns and run all the lights and have complete disregard for other motorists :mad:.

I drive fast i will admit, but i choose my places to do it. To me a 20mph zone is 20mph, 30mph is 30mph, and 40mph is 40mph (as these are in towns/cities and you dont know what to expect). If i want to go fast i go down faster a-roads or the motorway where it is much safer to do so.

I passed at 19, My first car was Group 13. I haven't crashed it into anything yet.

Its now group 10, I think, and I still haven't crashed it and not suprisingly, even though my group has decreased my insurance hasn't been reduced accordingly.

Motor insurance companies are many many bad words and if I had enough money, I'd drive without insurance everywhere and just pay the fine if I got caught. It would be cheaper then taking out insurance providing I didn't hit anything.

Even with insurance, you hit something or someone hits you and they will still try their very best not to hand out any money at all even when blame is straight foward.

Attachments

• Jack-Nicholson-Posters.jpg
    Jack-Nicholson-Posters.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 13
how to get caught:
have car's V5 in your name
have lots of mods

how not to get caught:
have car's V5 in policy holder's name
have car in near standard spec or at least have mods that are not personal (such as your name on the reg plates)

its not hard to play safe, its amazing that 1000 people get caught out every year, what retards.

Some members might like to remember there are serving police officers on this forum and that there might be enough personal details to identify offenders for driving without valid insurance ;) Personally I hope said offenders get made an example of and pay humungous fines, then my insurance might come down a bit :D

Some members might like to remember there are serving police officers on this forum and that there might be enough personal details to identify offenders for driving without valid insurance ;) Personally I hope said offenders get made an example of and pay humungous fines, then my insurance might come down a bit :D

Tut, your all self, self, self aren't you? :D :p :D

Personally i dont understand why people get powerful cars as their first not thinking about how much insurance is going to bend you over, then complain about it too. I had to suffer driving a 1.0 suzuki swift for my first year, then second year i had my punto sporting which again was only 1.2 and im not going to get anything much more powerful yet.
Personally i would rather get more road experience before being let loose with 130+bhp, im not saying that im a bad driver, i just like tootling around lol

we own a marea, a 126, a merc vito and a classic panda and the panda is the only one i'm insured on a likely to be insured on for quite some time because i'm a learner driver and even when i pass it'll be the same and i'm 26 never mind 19

Personally i dont understand why people get powerful cars as their first not thinking about how much insurance is going to bend you over, then complain about it too. I had to suffer driving a 1.0 suzuki swift for my first year, then second year i had my punto sporting which again was only 1.2 and im not going to get anything much more powerful yet.
Personally i would rather get more road experience before being let loose with 130+bhp, im not saying that im a bad driver, i just like tootling around lol

Shut the forum down, sense has just been spoken. (y)

I'm yet to have a car over 80bhp (LOL). I've had 4 cars and I've been driving for 5 years.

I'd rather invest my money rather than squander it on something that's value drops quicker than a £5 prostitute's knickers.

Same, first thing I did before buying my Focus was check insurance prices.

Shut the forum down, sense has just been spoken. (y)

I'm yet to have a car over 80bhp (LOL). I've had 4 cars and I've been driving for 5 years.

I'd rather invest my money rather than squander it on something that's value drops quicker than a £5 prostitute's knickers.

Do you have the number for this prostitute? Found £5 in my pocket this morning...

Back