insurance for young drivers ?

Currently reading:
insurance for young drivers ?

puntoX1.2

hia jus got
Punto 1.2 Vreg 1999 silver not done much moddin on it styled it on the sportin model colour code bumpers side skirts e.t.c so a wer expectin a pretty decent qoute but keep gerrin around £2700-3000+
any1 no the best company for young drivers jus passed me test am 17 wivout pass plus coz i hear it ardly saves u any money so any suggestions
much appreciated :)

Have you tried some quotes using Confused.com or through the AA team? Being 17 myself I found both of the above to bring up half-decent quotes but don't expect anything under £2k.

Got my pass plus free (Dad fixed driving instructors boiler in about 10mins ;) ) I reckon it saved me about 40% like. Who ever told you pass plus doesn't save you money needs a slap

always a good idea to add your mum and dad on to your policy (you as the main driver) i found it took about 40 quid off mine having my mum on, its legal and its an extra 40 quid for you to spend on other aspects of the car!!

just a hint :)

last year i paid £800 18yr old no no claims licence for 1 year alloys and exhaust declared on a GP 1.2 Active. only problem was i couldnt take my car out after 11pm or before 6am. saved me £1400! thats morethan drivetime

last year i paid £800 18yr old no no claims licence for 1 year alloys and exhaust declared on a GP 1.2 Active. only problem was i couldnt take my car out after 11pm or before 6am. saved me £1400! thats morethan drivetime

pffft, thats nice price for my age but i work till 2am some days so makes it pointless for me havin a car :s

im also 17 just passed my test insureance was £2k for a 1.2 8v 54 plate mk3 punto with mum n dad named drivers on my policy, its with zurich i think and i didnt do pass plus coz they said it wouldnt effect it so before yo udo it check with who ever your going to be insured with that it will affect the price

Back