insurance companies????

Currently reading:
insurance companies????

i was looking on www.autotrader.co.uk the other day and they offer to search insurance companys for you, i got quoted just over £600 on my dads insurance for a punto 1.2. Try it i think you'll be pleasently suprised:D

Panda Power!

Woohoo - now I feel old. £300 FC with Protected Full No Claims - all mods declared with morethan

brav.gif

£600 on dads insurance is realistic tho :p

im on own insurance, if i was on my mums insurance i'd be paying around £500 i think

Abarth Kitted Cinq Sporting, New lil siggy pic coming soon, till then.... not much really lol

Just this second insured with Norwich Union.

Online quote was £383.99 :) With mods declared £453.99 :(

And thats for an old fogey with 2 years no claims, tpft and an excess almost as big as the premium.:(

Took best part of a day to find one that low[:(!]

I hate insurance companies.

banner3.jpg

Originally posted by no1sourlung
Oh and not all companies use the Group of the car to determine the cost I know Budget don't. CIS are cheap but of you ever have to make a claim your screwed.

errrrr..... I am about to get insured with CIS (bloody cheap seeing as I'm 17 and have had a claim) - what do you mean by if you have to make a claim you're screwed??????????
Sounds foreboding!
Matt

"No it's not a custard"
------------------------
[email protected]
------------------------
Van Aaken High Boost Turbo engine for sale - "0-60 in the low 7's and enough top end to get you very seriously banned!!"

i never had any trouble when i claimed with CIS, they even paid me storage charges when they couldnt collect my car once they had wrote it off.

and they are bloody cheap, do pass plus and they knock 35% off the premium or 25% without

sig.jpg

Seicento Sporting, Modified Front Bumper, Saxo Custom Spoiler, Abarth Side Skirts, Bad Boy Bonnet, Afterburner Rear Lenses, 4" Powerflow Exhaust System, Abarth 14" Alloys.
IN THE PIPELINE:
-40mm Drop or Coilovers, New Front Bumper, Rear Splitter, New Mirrors (Not the cup ones[xx(], something different)

Check out my site http://badboygaz.mysite.freeserve.com​
FIATForum stickers available PM me for details or see: https://www.fiatforum.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10000

I was with CIS for a year, only because they offered international coverage at no extra cost, and none of this green card 90-day stuff either. I was working in norway and had my Punto over there for 6 months 2 years ago.

Now I'm with Elephant, who are a part of Admiral, who I was with a few years back. My last car was written off and they dealt with the claim quite well. In the end I'm glad it was written off as I got a good price and got my Punto. Otherwise I don't know what I'd be driving by now... Oh and that accident wasn't my fault, otherwise I'd be paying a bit more without full NCB.

Oh, and now that I've been driving 10 years, have just finally acrued a full NCB, and have only a Punto ELX, its £300ish fully comp. The "Quote me happy" Norwich Union can't quite match it, nor e-sure. But it certainly pays to look around.

My fiancee's policy (Eagle Star) still has my accident on the policy, but mine doesn't. Only because they count the last 5 years, where as most are the last 3...

Punto Mk2 ELX 8v in Teseo Blue with the electric Sunroof and CD changer, doing 50mpg whilst passing down country lanes

I found Direct line to be about £200 cheaper than the nearest quote I got when searching around when I first got my Punto.

They have dealt with a claim recently when someone decided to rearrange the back of my car (see thread "my poor Stilo" in the talk fiat forum. They took my car away about 1h after I called them to have it assessed and a hire car turned up the next day. We'll see how long it takes to get the car back, but it looks good so far!!

Andy McC

3dr Scilla Red Stilo 1.2 Active :O)

Back