CopyofDSCN0522.jpg

Seicento Install as it sits

Introduction

Ive had this in for 3 to 4 months now and the sound is awsome, still needs tiding up but i love it so thought id finally get my finger out and get a few pics up

OZ
Its NEVER parked anywhere it cant be seen or locked and there is a big black cover for it all that makes it look like its not even there :D
Cheers Beast, it does and then some, and it still needs tuned a bit for my metal blasting, and ive never got to full power or anywhere near it

Cheers

OZ

Nice!! Love the nodding dog lol.. Any idea how much all that weighs? Got the rear of my Sei stripped and have thought about stereo's but i don't want it to be to heavy, thats why i moved the seats in the first place, no weight from passengers in back ;)

Off topic.. What rims you running around on, as you told me before you don't have the titans on anymore but you still have it in your sig...?

looks awesome mate...false floor over the two amps would look the ticket, just remember to spray the wood its sittin on black..otherwise it looks crap!!

bet it sounds good wit the comps up front :)

only bit of plastic with material i imagain its quite light :)

plus mdf/plywood, amps, subs, speakers etc. Taking all the rear out doesn't save that much weight so just wondering how much extra weight your taking on to put a similar system to what he has in the back..

Cheers for the comments,
@Blu and ghost, there is actually a fair weight in it as the two 15" subs are 10KG EACH, plus two boxes and the floor, so heavy enough but with a few engine mods problem solved:D
Blu your right, the titans are gone:cry: and are now fitted to my mums clio :bang: , so over the winter months the car is back on the standard 13" rims, but on a happier note, i collected my new rims last fri, 1st set in the country so well happy, and actually the 1st set the boys have even seen in the flesh.
@ Ross, the whole lot is coming back out again to get tidied up put back stronger, ive a roll of black felt for the floor once its all done, just dont know if thats it finished or not yet, and yea it sounds awsome. Ill have to get it down to bangor one of these sunday nights
cheers

OZ

lol i was trying to be clever re nodding dog :eek:

ICE weighs a tonne, i think i took out some stupidly heavy amount of it when i removed the install from my sei, false floor, 2 falsewalls, 2 amps, sub/box and stealth shelf with speakers, at the time i think i weigh'd it at about 50 kg's :eek: which in a light car makes a huge dif, like carrying a passenger all the time lol :p

Yeh I'm kinda against putting a system in cause of the weight, tbh i don't really listen to music that much when i'm driving but i'd like a good system all the same, i reckon i'd be happy with 1 sub myself, probably wouldn't be so bad with just an amp and 1 sub with some decent components up front. Think i would need to make door builds though as i'm not sure 2 10cm's will be upto the job, what you reckon?

1 amp, 1 sub and 1 pair of comps is all I'll be using (plus a pair of snazzy EQ's). It's been so long since I've had a decent install in my car I think I'll probably start crying when I first fire it up!

A door build will be the better option, but it all depends on how much effort or £££ you want to put into it. I'll be running a 6.5" midbass where the door pockets used to be, with the tweeters in the OE location (though this might change later).

You could always opt for some really good 10cm mids in the dash and use an 8" sub in the boot, less boom, more SQ.

You could always opt for some really good 10cm mids in the dash and use an 8" sub in the boot, less boom, more SQ.
That doesn't sound like a bad plan at all, i'm not much of a bass junky but I do listen to quite a bit of Drum & Bass so thinking a 8" might not be upto the rumbles i want to get out of it. Do you think 10cm components would be drowned by a 10"?

Blu, yea i am keeping my cards close to my chest, wheels are slightly different and no-one has seen them yet, locked in the garage waiting for the gritters to stop, and sorry no clues, not yet:D
The install is quite heavy, as Ghost says you could be talking 50kg, id thought more of 40kg, but even with that it will still see the 100mph mark and keep plugging so im happy, its only a 1.1 8v so its not ment to be fast, major engine work still has to be started.
I posted pics on here a while back of my door cards with Kicker components and crossovers plus the car has Sony 6x9s in the parcel shelf and 10cm 2way Sony components in the dash and then the tweeters at the top of the A pillars, will get more pics if your interested plus ive never posted pics of the head unit.
Dont worry about hi-jacking the thread if it can help you help Blu
Cheers

OZ

Back