Technical injectors

Currently reading:
Technical injectors

blackmagic11

back in black!!!!!!
HI everybody

BIg trouble in a little car.
Yesterday injector filled up engine with fuel,literally.
only injector i colud get was a 1.2punto 60 which is yellow, old one is 1.1cinq injector(orange).
Question is will this injector work at all:confused: ?bearing in mind the engine is tuned i.e gas flowed, ported etc.
this car seems to be nothing but bad luck, never had this sort of trouble with sx cinq the most that happened with that was clutch cable.
Anyway anyone who knows anything please help before i push it into the canal:(

found it,
bloody ht coil not working on one side,runninig better with punto injector,knock sensor and crank sensor.
arghhhh!thank laser tools for ht tester.
gona mash 2+3s leads togeather just to get the gal back on the road, thats after a cup of tea that is.:yum:

From what I have seen there are red, yellow and orange. All came form the same model with the same pressure and flow, so its not like Ford injectors where colour signifies greater flow, I think its just whatever colour plastic chips Webber were using at the time. Although I would love to be proved wring as I have all three in my garage.

:yeahthat: My first punto 60 was yellow iirc, my second 60 definitely had an orange injector & a friends Sei is orange. So I think colour means nothing.

Back