Technical Injector Light coming on. >> Urgent<<

Currently reading:
Technical Injector Light coming on. >> Urgent<<

Giggz

Owner of a 1 off Cinq!
on the way home on m1 injector light came on and the car lost revs. it would come on for 2mins then go off and the revs come back.

Im not impressed as only had car serviced yesterday.

What does it mean? Need 2 get it fixed asap as cant get 2 work without car

Probably will be fine if going to work. Sometimes a long period of high revs can cause the O2 sensor to pick something odd up, as soon as you slow down, it sorts itself out. Was the fuel filter changed at the service?

Cheers

D

not sure i know oil was and oil filter.

may seem odd but with blowers on full hot smells like hot chocolate coming through :S . once i was off the motorway doing 40- was ok. but still coming on

Giggz said:
not sure i know oil was and oil filter.

may seem odd but with blowers on full hot smells like hot chocolate coming through :S . once i was off the motorway doing 40- was ok. but still coming on

MMMMMMMMMMM hot chocolate

Last edited:
Giggz said:
thnx 4 the spam reply.

and i wasnt doing that high revs was about 4thousand

sorry, i was EXTREMELY drunk when i wrote that.

Possibly some deposits of something burning off, like carbon?

this could explain loss of performance and resultant injector light. however, not sure how a (presumably) sweet smell could permeate into the heating system though. only thing i can think of is heater matrix leakage; crystalised coolant containing antifreeze would smell sweet, just as antifreeze itself tastes sweet due to the glycol content. there is another post about indoor snow as a result of this.

using water?

Last edited:
Back