Tuning Induction kits - abarth 595 tjet (145hp)

Currently reading:
Tuning Induction kits - abarth 595 tjet (145hp)

4barth

First off apologies guys, I'm sure this topic has been discussed to death but I'm struggling to find any details by searching. I've got a 2021 abarth 595 tjet 145hp and I am thinking about getting an induction kit, then an exhaust later. So what induction kits are everyone running? Cheers boys & girls , Mark

Last edited:
First off apologies guys, I'm sure this topic has been discussed to death but I'm struggling to find any details by searching. I've got a 2021 abarth 595 tjet 145hp and I am thinking about getting an induction kit, then an exhaust later. So what induction kits are everyone running? Cheers boys & girls , Mar

Hi,
Yes we have been here before.
Don't waste your time and money removing the fiat induction system. Fiat spent a great deal of money designing and producing the induction system.
A bit of aftermarket pipe is going to be worse and cost you money.
Plus you would have to inform your insurance company who would possibly increase your premiums or cancel your insurance. Insurance inspectors are not fools and would spot a modification if you are involved in an accident resulting in your insurers refusing to pay.

Back