General Induction Kit or Panel Filter???

Currently reading:
General Induction Kit or Panel Filter???

Panel Filter or Induction Kit?

• Total voters

tom_sporting

I have a 1.4 16v Punto Mk2b Sporting.

What air filter option will be the best for me. Panel Filter or Induction Kit?

On my Fiesta Zetec-S I tried both PiperX Induction kit and k&n Panel filter, the Panel filter made the better on that car, so my heart says stay with the Panel Filter.

Anyone got any idea?

I have exactly the same car. The panel filter is rubbish, K&N Induction kit better, but the pipercross is even better still. Even a home kit I made my self with sillicone pipe and a half cut fiat pipe with a pipercross foam kit on is better than the panel.

Im awaiting a Kit from a company called GSR Engineering they do custom engineered kits perfect for this engine and get an increase of 2bhp-12bhp across the rev range from 2000rpm :D.

I have exactly the same car. The panel filter is rubbish, K&N Induction kit better, but the pipercross is even better still. Even a home kit I made my self with sillicone pipe and a half cut fiat pipe with a pipercross foam kit on is better than the panel.

Im awaiting a Kit from a company called GSR Engineering they do custom engineered kits perfect for this engine and get an increase of 2bhp-12bhp across the rev range from 2000rpm :D.

Where are you getting your GSR from and how much?

Back