in deep..........

Currently reading:
in deep..........

Do I ban him for the day, or not?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
im the same got loads of uni work due and this site is so good i cant leave it, you guys are so great. im at work on my break. of mice and men i remember doing that at gcse level whats the problem

Wow they're still doing those essays at school. :D They were two of my best essays back in the day (and seeing as I'm only 19, well, it's hardly centuries ago) and I completely battered them in a day and got great marks. I wish I had that motivation today. :(

Get to work man, it's worth your while. Close the forum, turn off MSN and keep your head in the essay to get a feel for what you're writing about. If you keep having breaks the essay will usually be a disjointed load of nonsense.

Oh and good luck. :)

I wish someone had banned me during my A levels :( Might have got a couple more than I did. :cry:

blu73 said:
At least you got some and didn't flunk out twice :eek:.

I never did like education, to much like hard work. :D

Well am still in education and probably going to fail this course because of how often I end up just bumming around on the net. Its not like I can use the "it's too much like hard work" excuse. I'm on a course that is supposed to be fun. Humph.

activematt said:
Your meant to wait until you've finished education and got a job before you spend the whole day on the net:D Not that i do such a thing!:p

That way you get paid for doing it

lmao, guess where i'm sat.. Yep at my desk busily pretending to be working.. :D

PS. I added another to no votes, let the lad mess up if he wants, its the best way of learning..

activematt said:
Your meant to wait until you've finished education and got a job before you spend the whole day on the net:D Not that i do such a thing!:p

That way you get paid for doing it

Oi u, you're supposed to be really busy ;) Shirking again eh? :p

activematt said:
I am......kinda:eek: Today is refreshingly quiet so im taking full advantage of it:D

Well you're lucky to be able to surf at the same time as work :D

Back