Tuning Im wondering...

Currently reading:
Tuning Im wondering...

gsalini

Whats more affective and practical (price wise) for a 1.3 GP.
A total engine remap or a chip?
i know an engine remap will cost alot more then a chip, but does it do that much difference?
All comments appreciated :)

My friend has got the same car an he says a guy can remap his, once a air filter is fitted to just over 100bhp, which 1.3 aint bad at all. I know a diesel mobile remapper, did my land rover defender, remapped a 2.5 td from 130 to 175 with huge amount of extra torque. Guys called Dynachip. Really nice guy and cheap.

My friend has got the same car an he says a guy can remap his, once a air filter is fitted to just over 100bhp, which 1.3 aint bad at all. I know a diesel mobile remapper, did my land rover defender, remapped a 2.5 td from 130 to 175 with huge amount of extra torque. Guys called Dynachip. Really nice guy and cheap.

How do you know the new output? Feel or Fact?

Only a rolling road can give a reasonably accurate measurement, are his figures at the flywheel or the roadwheels?

How do you know the new output? Feel or Fact?

Only a rolling road can give a reasonably accurate measurement, are his figures at the flywheel or the roadwheels?

He has a rollin road at his house. You can either go his house and get it done or have it mobile. He has facts to prove the work he does it true. And he is cheaper than reddot. The new output is a fact on a defender 170bhp. and thats rolling roaded. On the punto im unsure but he says over 100bhp is true.

He has a rollin road at his house. You can either go his house and get it done or have it mobile. He has facts to prove the work he does it true. And he is cheaper than reddot. The new output is a fact on a defender 170bhp. and thats rolling roaded. On the punto im unsure but he says over 100bhp is true.

Impressive... hope he lives in the countryside with all the noise.

Cheaper isnt always best but I'll concede reluctantly :rolleyes:

The guys a millionaire by looks of it. No need to concede ffoxy wasnt a battle, just you had an oppinion. He does not cheaper rates but reasonable ones instead. And with him being mobile aswell you can see stats from his last model he did, ie same car just different rates of power because each car is different.

Back