Im the new girl!!!!

Currently reading:
Im the new girl!!!!

carrie54528

Hi there everone...i have have just become an owner of fiat stilo 54 plate....i bought it from the infamous Arnold Clarke in oldbury...(boo, hiss i hear you shout) i have had a couple of teething troubles with arnie (very very poor customer service) but the car seems fine - for now! however i cannot get the radio cassett player out, have used a universal key to try, but still won't budge - if anyone can help pleeeeaaassseeeee.......
Anyway, nice meeting you all.:p

Citizen Smith

is one with the dark side
i cannot get the radio cassett player out, have used a universal key to try, but still won't budge - if anyone can help pleeeeaaassseeeee.......

Hi and welcome - try using a metal coat hanger to fashion 2 longer pins which should work.

bozzy

Veracocha
Welcome to the forum. When you do use coathangers make sure they are long and the thick variety. Also open the upper glovebox so you can get a grip on the fascia panel to pull it out. Only in Rednal if you need a hand.

Thanks very much - will give it a go...will mean an item of clothing religated to the draw though!

2751.jpg

i'm sure you can fold them.......

PNL

Banned
LOL now thats what I call draws ..erm I mean nickers doh I mean ladies what sits :bang: I give up welcome to here (y)