Im speechless!!!!!

Currently reading:
Im speechless!!!!!

Well 3 months ago I moved out by myself to a town where I have quite a few friends, I also work with one of them, and today I was just talking about how I missed places where I always used to go when I was little but now have been demolished ( Rollers milton keynes ), and that I wished that I could be 10 again! I was also talking about how I always need to go shopping and that for me its expensive, also during the day I turned down going to Wales with her over Christmas.
Now literally 10 minutes ago there was a knock at the door which I was going to ignor but I opened it and there were two of my friends one of which was the person who I work with and had this chat. But in their arms was so much food shopping that I had to help them with it, and it was all for me, which in itself is awsome as there was everything I needed with loads of my favorites! But then they showed me a video that they had both made telling how much they loved me, and that they were sad for me for missing things from my childhood, and that I should go away with them to Wales!( made with caption signs and music over laid ) How could I say no?! If I was a female I would have cried for sure!
Just needed to tell someone!!!(y)

its great when friends turn up, or family and surprise you (y)

its like when i got mugged, my granny got wind of it and came round (she lives 40 miles away), she cancelled her yoga classes and showed up with a ginger sponge :yum:

lol as soon as i saw the word gay i assumed chas would post here, only to scroll down and see a post but no hasslehoff? lol
I like to supprise my mates with non-gay stuff hoping that sometimes they might do it back...oneday :rolleyes:

Back