General im selling my cinq sporting

Currently reading:
General im selling my cinq sporting

cinqseeley

il put pictures soon. iv just had a full retrim and 2 brand new buckets seat + harness, i did plan to put my savage full body kit witch is also include in the price witch cost me £479, this car was a project all thats need is for the out side to be done,

car spec
70,000 mile
P reg
custom exhaust
no back seats, sub
good condition
well looked after
taxed mot
body kit to be fitted

HOW MUCH IS IT WORTH

Attachments

• lewis car 006.jpg
    lewis car 006.jpg
    620.5 KB · Views: 28
  • new pics car 005.jpg
    new pics car 005.jpg
    639.2 KB · Views: 18
  • new pics car 011.jpg
    new pics car 011.jpg
    465.1 KB · Views: 13
  • new pics car 001.jpg
    new pics car 001.jpg
    583.3 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
How come you're selling? It does look to be in clean condition :)

I'd put up a list of everything that's been done to it :)
Going by Parkers, you would get 400-500 for it totally standard, depending on how much tax, MOT, condition of bodywork/rust etc etc
I would sell the kit separately - you may limit potential buyers by including it - that is, unless they want it :)

custard boy said:
yup you will make more selling the kit seperatly.
depends who buys when you think if somebody is handy and wants a kitted cinq then this is a good option and to be fair bodykits dont sell for much sepreate unless mint and ready to fit which is why ive brought another cinq to put the kit on and then sell it like that :rolleyes: no seriously

wayne

cinqseeley said:
wat that mean

Main Entry: 1that
Pronunciation: '[th]at, [th]&t
Function: pronoun
Inflected Form(s): plural those /'[th]Oz/
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English thæt, neut. demonstrative pronoun & definite article; akin to Old High German daz, neuter demonstrative pronoun & definite article, Greek to, Latin istud, neuter demonstrative pronoun
1 a : the person, thing, or idea indicated, mentioned, or understood from the situation <that is my father> b : the time, action, or event specified <after that I went to bed> c : the kind or thing specified as follows <the purest water is that produced by distillation> d : one or a group of the indicated kind <that's a cat -- quick and agile>
2 a : the one farther away or less immediately under observation or discussion <those are maples and these are elms> b : the former one
3 a -- used as a function word after and to indicate emphatic repetition of the idea expressed by a previous word or phrase <he was helpful, and that to an unusual degree> b -- used as a function word immediately before or after a word group consisting of a verbal auxiliary or a form of the verb be preceded by there or a personal pronoun subject to indicate emphatic repetition of the idea expressed by a previous verb or predicate noun or predicate adjective <is she capable? She is that>
4 a : the one : the thing : the kind : SOMETHING, ANYTHING <the truth of that which is true> <the senses are that whereby we experience the world> <what's that you say> b plural : some persons <those who think the time has come>
- all that : everything of the kind indicated <tact, discretion, and all that>
- at that 1 : in spite of what has been said or implied 2 : in addition :

:rolleyes: :p

Back