Im really really really Bored...Again

Currently reading:
Im really really really Bored...Again

Why didn't you go to Ireland with him and drink some Guinness? :yum:

if you say "irish" it means from ireland. nothing from northern ireland is irish, its british.

EDIT: i read the thread, you guys were wrong. did you do geography at school or what?!

Last edited:
if you say "irish" it means from ireland. nothing from northern ireland is irish, its british.

Here we go. Harry_Hill.png FIGHT

Last edited:
Same here borded as heck on my lunch now going back to work for some abuse of these people who cant live without TV.:bang::bang:

I'm not sure this is technically true, although it seems to be generally accepted by the people who live there. AFAIK, Great Britain comprises England, Scotland and Wales. The United Kingdom comprises Great Britain and Northern Ireland. And the British Isles comprises the United Kingdom and Ireland (and the Isle of Man and Channel Islands).

My other half is from Northern Ireland and prefers to be "Northern Irish" (as that's the country she was born in) or at a push, British, but never Irish :ROFLMAO:

Chris

EDIT: i read the thread, you guys were wrong. did you do geography at school or what?!

nar he was wrong, thinking some one was going to put sothern irish plates on a uk car. rest of it we was just winding him up :devil:

Last edited:
I'm not sure this is technically true

since 1920 they have been considered british, thats official. since 1920 they can hold a british passport for that very reason, but they can also still hold an irish passport as well (to keep the catholics happy).

given the choice betwewn irish and british the protestants always choose british and the catholics choose irish. i ignore political dispute and take the side of the current official stance, so they are british and have been for 88 years. if i said i'm north east english no one would listen, i'm still british no matter what i say. same applies here.

Last edited:
I didn't mean to start an arguement about the irish lol. Now lets all just say 'laaaarrrgggeee' together in an irish accent :p

I wasn't allowed to go he went with work :(

xxxx
xxx
xx
x

with morals like that its no surprise your ancestors were sent there in the first place. :p

Not really. I just drove from home to uni (2hrs) and haven't even looked like I was going interstate. Distances here are bigger, so things like that are scaled down.

I do laugh at people over there who b1tch about having to drive to a place 40miles away. Thats how far I used to have to go to school ffs.

Michael

BTW, what are the rules on hijacking your own thread? I guess because I have my answer now this will become j1ppers wet dream this week. ;) :p

Last edited:
Not really. I just drove from home to uni (2hrs) and haven't even looked like I was going interstate. Distances here are bigger, so things like that are scaled down.

I do laugh at people over there who b1tch about having to drive to a place 40miles away. Thats how far I used to have to go to school ffs.

Michael

thats 40x the distance i used to have to go to school:eek:

Michael

BTW, what are the rules on hijacking your own thread? I guess because I have my answer now this will become j1ppers wet dream this week. ;) :p

bit of late editing there:p

Back