Im really really really Bored...Again

Currently reading:
Im really really really Bored...Again

since 1920 they have been considered british, thats official. since 1920 they can hold a british passport for that very reason, but they can also still hold an irish passport as well (to keep the catholics happy).

given the choice betwewn irish and british the protestants always choose british and the catholics choose irish. i ignore political dispute and take the side of the current official stance, so they are british and have been for 88 years. if i said i'm north east english no one would listen, i'm still british no matter what i say. same applies here.

unless they visit america, then they all say they are irish ;)

some are not protestants or catholic either

Well something exciting happened to stop me being bored for a while i stood on glass it went into my foot!!! :( my mum had to dig it out with a needle then pull it out really really hurt :(

xxxx
xxx
xx
x

Well something exciting happened to stop me being bored for a while i stood on glass it went into my foot!!! :( my mum had to dig it out with a needle then pull it out really really hurt :(

xxxx
xxx
xx
x
ouch:(

Im not british!!!!!:eek:

we not in the UK either,;) if we were it would be handy coz then people on ebay wouldnt be able to rip me off on postage so much., :D

and isnt "larrrgeeee" a chavy english council estate kinda slang thing? ive never heard it said in Ireland, not northern ireland mind you, suthern/rebublic/ proper/ real Ireland.,:p lol

EDIT: notice the little flag thingy under my username on here? if you hover your mouse over that it says "Ireland", and its a rebublic of Ireland flag., :p

Last edited:
Im not british!!!!!:eek:

we not in the UK either,;) if we were it would be handy coz then people on ebay wouldnt be able to rip me off on postage so much., :D

:eek: we dont rip you off..the flipping post office rips us off....so we should post to a cousin over the border and then you can pop over and get it.....

talking of which....next time I text ya, jump over the line too, cos then will be cheaper :D

:eek: we dont rip you off..the flipping post office rips us off....so we should post to a cousin over the border and then you can pop over and get it.....

talking of which....next time I text ya, jump over the line too, cos then will be cheaper :D

LOL., typical sterotyping,
what makes you automatically think i have cousins all the way up there? thats about as likely as you having cousins there.,:p

Re: Boredom, Anyone Else BORED?

Anyone Severely bored on this Friday Night? I'm currently so bored I might go to sleep, even though I'm not tired. I woulda gone out but got no funds right now!:mad:

I'm bored too...so bored that me and my mate have just been on a 3 hour walk. :( And i need to get some sleep as i've gotta work tomorrow night. :mad:

Back