Im really really really Bored...Again

Currently reading:
Im really really really Bored...Again

Grrr i am so bored yet again sorry for the pointless post but thats how bored i am, i have nothing to do Ollies in Ireland racing all weekend probably getting with pitt girls :( so im left on my larry. I am that bored i just asked my mum if she wanted to go see my nan lol.

xxxx
xxx
xx
x

Grrr i am so bored yet again sorry for the pointless post but thats how bored i am, i have nothing to do Ollies in Ireland racing all weekend probably getting with pitt girls :( so im left on my larry. I am that bored i just asked my mum if she wanted to go see my nan lol.

xxxx
xxx
xx
x

i bored too, got any more bum pics?:D

xxxx
xxx
xx
x

maybe you should cheat on him with all of us:eek:(y)

northern ireland is part of the united kingdom, ireland is not.

how the hell could you argue about that, its a well known fact.

Last edited:
Last edited:
northern ireland is part of the united kingdom, ireland is not.

how the hell could you argue about that, its a well known fact.

the bloke was reckoning every time we talk about putting an irish plate on an english car we should put NI in front of the word irish, even though he was the only peson ever on the forum to get confused about it

Back