General im leaving you!

Currently reading:
General im leaving you!

hi all. just a quick note to say im now off to pastures new. you may have noticed my car was for sale and i can confirm that i part exd it at the weekend for £3k againsts an audi a4 tdi sport, i dont care what you say, its bloody ace. ive had 3 fiats, punto mark 1 6osx, and 2 stilo jtds, second with remap. i can catagorically say that for all the stilos charms and beauty, it comes nowhere near the car of the audi. anyway i just wanted to say a huge tha:)nks to all of you for being and excellent community and if i ever stray back to the italian side i shall come knocking.

thanks again:) :) :)

neil

i dont care what you say, its bloody ace. ive had 3 fiats, punto mark 1 6osx, and 2 stilo jtds, second with remap. i can catagorically say that for all the stilos charms and beauty, it comes nowhere near the car of the audi.

You pay for what you get I suppose,wouldn't compare a stilo to a audi A4 but i'm certain all here wish you safe happy driving :)

(dont need to leave the forum by the way;) )

Ah well another one bites the dust and moved on like many of us do ..good luck with the car and hope you enjoy the experience (y)

cheers for all the nice wishes guys, i will of course keep an eye on the forum and post when i can help, having owned 2 stilos i can now say ive had quite a bit of "experience" with them. all the best guys. i have attached an image of the new car, hope it meets your approval. :)

Attachments

• n522165309_496271_8925.jpg
    n522165309_496271_8925.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 23
cheers for all the nice wishes guys, i will of course keep an eye on the forum and post when i can help, having owned 2 stilos i can now say ive had quite a bit of "experience" with them. all the best guys. i have attached an image of the new car, hope it meets your approval. :)

Apart from the obvious its Silver - see so many Silver Audi/BMW/Mercs around! Other than that it looks fantastic!

well you see, silver doesn´t look as dirty when it´s, well.. dirty, and in a country that rains so much and leaves water marks, i think that´s important, i´m guessings that´s why there´s so many silvers around

Back