i'm going out of my mind

Currently reading:
i'm going out of my mind

chil4actor1

somebody help me, i have a fiat punto mk 2, and over the last couple of weeks it's literaly been running on water, and i know most of you out there that know cars will be thinking head gasket but it's not the usual signs of the head gasket problem :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: , i'm really getting tired of this car, i have had it 2 years and it's been nothing but spend money from day one, i have modified it and spent over 5 thou easily by now but the darn thing just started over heating two weeks ago and it' s mad because i do alot of driving for my job :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: , and the one clear sign i have of the problem is the exhaust is making a pulsating noise, not like normal, i have had the whole car checked but nobody can seem to pinpoint the problem, thankfully i haven't taken it to a fiat dealer yet because i've had it with those people......................

SOMEBODY HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Id be thinking head gasket definately.

The fact its drinking water says a lot, but the exhaust sounds like it too...
Get the spark plugs out and crank the engine. Coolant being fired out the plug holes is a sign the HG's dead

now i'm really worried

i was driving to work this morning, as usual i had to fill the expansion tank with nearly a litre of water, started driving all was fine until i got on the dual carriageway, it was very cold but then the heater hasn't worked for the last 3 weeks. after 2 years of owning a car you know the behaviour of the thing. it just behaves like a spoilt brat now, well back to the story, i had pulled up outside work and realized as i was reversing that the car was reving like mad and i wasn't using the accelerator, seriously i sat there for five minutes listening to the car rev the crap out of itself

SOMEBODY HELP BEFORE I BLOW MY ENGINE !!!!!!!!!!! :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Back