I'm addicted..................

Currently reading:
I'm addicted..................

chaos

Ah. Not good...
To Fray Bentos pies :yum: I got 8 in the cupboard...........is that normal? :D

A couple of my mates like them, personally I don't like the idea of a pie in a tin so don't get them.

Helz said:
Eight is perhaps a little excessive! I used to enjoy them but haven't had one in years, I find them a bit too salty :yuck: Make your own with stewing steak and gravy and guiness and onions and puff pastry :yum:

They're 79p in Kwik Save ATM, so I bought a lot :D

Fray Bentos and Guinness is a match made in heaven :)

chaos said:
To Fray Bentos pies :yum: I got 8 in the cupboard...........is that normal? :D

I think that if you ate all 8 pies in one to two days that you are addicted, but if it's over the space of a week or two, i think you may be just normal.

Bunny said:
I think that if you ate all 8 pies in one to two days that you are addicted, but if it's over the space of a week or two, i think you may be just normal.

I'd have to be a gutsy so and so to do that! :eek:

I burnt my tongue eating my pie too :(

chaos said:
I'd have to be a gutsy so and so to do that! :eek:

I burnt my tongue eating my pie too :(

Wont have to worry about burning ur tongue just think of ur blood pressure arr but Helz can dispence ur meds so that could be worth it ;) :D

Strange I was only thinking about these pies earlier when I was in Asda. Not that I eat them or anything being Veggie but wondered what they tasted like! How bizzare! (y) :confused: :confused:

Charlotte said:
Strange I was only thinking about these pies earlier when I was in Asda. Not that I eat them or anything being Veggie but wondered what they tasted like! How bizzare! (y) :confused: :confused:

They taste very very nice :yum: Had beef and ale, and then steak and kidney.

So 2 down, 6 to go :D

fraybentos1sized2yu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Here you go! (y)

Charlotte said:

Here you go! (y)

:worship: Fray Bentos................................:)

Phill, how would I be able to eat with the duct tape on? I'm not that old that I don't have any teeth and need my grub in drink form :D

chaos said:
:worship: Fray Bentos................................:)

Phill, how would I be able to eat with the duct tape on? I'm not that old that I don't have any teeth and need my grub in drink form :D

I just came up with the idea where u could stick ur pies but u aint got any teeth there definately :eek: LMAO :p

PNL said:
I just came up with the idea where u could stick ur pies but u aint got any teeth there definately :eek: LMAO :p

:eek: :D

christopher watson said:
If anybody has a Heron store near them,

Not that I know of :)

2 for £1 is a bargain!

Back