I'm addicted..................

Currently reading:
I'm addicted..................

3 down, 5 to go :yum: Beef and ale....................yes please :)

Tell me,

Are they the ones you bake in the oven or float in a pan of water ? I haven't had a Snake and Pygmey Pudding for yonks (ages). I used to love 'em smothered in mushy peas with a dash of mint sauce. Mmmmmmm Lurvely.

The Chunky Chocolate Bar.

Yorky said:
Tell me,

Are they the ones you bake in the oven or float in a pan of water ? I haven't had a Snake and Pygmey Pudding for yonks (ages). I used to love 'em smothered in mushy peas with a dash of mint sauce. Mmmmmmm Lurvely.

The Chunky Chocolate Bar.

You chuck em in the oven, 25-30 minutes on Gas Mark 8. Sorted (y)

You're thinking of FB Steak & Kidney PUDDING, which is boil or microwave :)

PNL said:
U havnt oh mate u dont know what ur missing

1x porshun chip sop chips [ salt n vinigar]

Cheddar cheeese sarnys

1 Mug off tea :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Yes, but chips have got to be cooked the traditional way in beef dripping so they look and taste as if they have been dunked in Bovril. Chips done in oil are anaemic looking and tasteless. And probably warmed up from dinner time or the night before.

Yorky said:
Yes, but chips have got to be cooked the traditional way in beef dripping so they look and taste as if they have been dunked in Bovril. Chips done in oil are anaemic looking and tasteless. And probably warmed up from dinner time or the night before.

Well in wales the chips are far from anaemic looking if ur ever down our way call in for some welsh hospitality boyo (y) :D

1 Fray Bentos left............................but I have spag bol for today :yum:

PNL said:
:eek: greedy little **********************************:D

I've been working hard.........................:D

Back