I'm addicted..................

Currently reading:
I'm addicted..................

Helz said:
I wouldn't get too excited, you won't want to eat one for ages after all those!

I dunno.........................;) The use by date on the ones I got ATM is mid 2007! I could stock up for next winter! :D

Well i pehaps own up to the fact that i also enjoy a pie or 6 but unless u live in wales i dont think u can get them Peters pies pasties etc :yum: if ever i pass a chipshop the smell just pulls me in if anyone outside Wales would like 2 try one pm me and ill send u one by post :yum: :eek:

PNL said:
Well i pehaps own up to the fact that i also enjoy a pie or 6 but unless u live in wales i dont think u can get them Peters pies pasties etc :yum: if ever i pass a chipshop the smell just pulls me in if anyone outside Wales would like 2 try one pm me and ill send u one by post :yum: :eek:

Peter's.........................:yum: Clark's are also good (y)

chaos said:
Peter's.........................:yum: Clark's are also good (y)

CLARKS mmm i happened to pull up out side one of theyr shops a few yrs back and they were haveing a meat delivery lets just say i havnt touched one since :eek: :yuck:

Home made pie is the best... then you know for sure that there won't be yucky bits (y)

KirstyTL said:
Home made pie is the best... then you know for sure that there won't be yucky bits (y)

Mmmmmm yucky bits that sounded rather naughty Kirst :p

The best pies in the world can only be bought in one place.

4 and 20 pies (Used to be Shakespear pies) in Whistler Canada. Any boarders or skiers on here who have been to whistler will tell you they are the best!

But FB's rock too we have a few in the cupboard.

Nick

PNL said:
CLARKS mmm i happened to pull up out side one of theyr shops a few yrs back and they were haveing a meat delivery lets just say i havnt touched one since :eek: :yuck:

I've heard stories/rumours that if they drop a pie on the floor in Peter's,they just pick it up and stick it back to where it fell off! :eek:

Hmm............I have a steak and kidney FB pie...............wonder what it'd taste like if I ate it with a bacon sandwich? An FB on its own doesn't fill me up and I can't be bothered to cook veg today :D

Yes, I am mad :D

chaos said:
Hmm............I have a steak and kidney FB pie...............wonder what it'd taste like if I ate it with a bacon sandwich? An FB on its own doesn't fill me up and I can't be bothered to cook veg today :D

Yes, I am mad :D

Ever tryed cheese sarnys and chips :yum:

chaos said:
Can't say I have, no :)

U havnt oh mate u dont know what ur missing

1x porshun chip sop chips [ salt n vinigar]

Cheddar cheeese sarnys

1 Mug off tea :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Might try that tonight, other than pasta its pretty much all i have in the house that won't be a bitch to cook. Tea is decaf though (n)

Back