I'm a new member from the Philippines

Currently reading:
I'm a new member from the Philippines

Alex1

Hi,everyone!
I find this site interesting and informative.
I own a Fiat Uno 45,1995 model (I'm the second owner,anyway).
I think it is the only Fiat in our place . Nice car. But my problem were unavailability of spare parts in our place.I still have to find it from Manila which is more than 1,000KM away from my place here in Ormoc City .
God bless us all.:)

Hello and welcome.

"from the Philippines" Don't tell them that, they'll all want an holiday.

How many bedrooms have you got????:D :)

Smegs,
Yes, you are right!!! We have so many holidays here in the Philippines.
How about coming over here to spend one of your holidays. You are very much welcome to visit our country.:)

Alex1 said:
Hi,everyone!
I find this site interesting and informative.
I own a Fiat Uno 45,1995 model (I'm the second owner,anyway).
I think it is the only Fiat in our place . Nice car. But my problem were unavailability of spare parts in our place.I still have to find it from Manila which is more than 1,000KM away from my place here in Ormoc City .
God bless us all.:)

Hello Alex1, Welcome to Fiatforum. We have around 5 stores that caters to
Fiat Uno here in Manila. Even here, you seldom see the mighty Uno on the road. Do you have a cellphone or probably an email to contact you. Congrats on your new baby Uno.(y)

Hellcat,
Hi,How are you ? Alex is my real name ,anyway.
At present my Baby Uno is sick. I got a problem in my distributor cap and rotor.
I'm just wondering how it happened because 2 terminals inside the distributor cap was missing and the rotor also was broken!
I have difficulty in finding Fiat parts in my place because nobody sells Fiat spare parts here in my place because,as store owner's reply, I'm the only one who did ask for this brand of car.
I'm a bit disappointed , but being an owner of a very rare Uno ride in my place,
I feel proud a little bit anyway.
Have a nice day.:)

hello alex..can i also come there on holiday..you can come in croatia if you heared for it:D ..welcome

Maybe you should have started a new thread in Uno section ;). You’ll get a faster response there I guess. Anyway – never mind :D.

That’s not a good situation to be in Alex – no car because of a lack of parts availability :(.

I’m not sure why they broke, maybe just the age of the part.

I don’t know if it’s any use, but our sponsors’ shop4parts (see banner might need to refresh a few times till it comes up) may be able to help :).

I’m not sure if they export you’re way, but if they do and you have a white distributor cap (Marelli) this is what you need: -

Part number s4p1230 (Distributor cap).
Part number s4p1229 (Rotor arm).

(not listed under Uno ;))

If you have a Black distributor (Ducellier) I don’t know the part number – but you can always ask them.

Hope this helps :D

Regards,
Louie.

Louie Bee,
Thanks for the info.
Ok,maybe I'll try some thread, I find it helpful.

------------------------------------

Drago_Tuner,
Yes, you are welcome to the Philippines.
Croatia is a nice country.
Wish you lasting peace,brother.

Louie Bee,
Thanks for the info.
Ok,maybe I'll try some thread, I find it helpful.

------------------------------------

Drago_Tuner,
Yes, you are welcome to the Philippines.
Croatia is a nice country.
Wish you lasting peace,brother.

My Juan and only Uno. said:
Hello Alex1, Welcome to Fiatforum. We have around 5 stores that caters to
Fiat Uno here in Manila. Even here, you seldom see the mighty Uno on the road. Do you have a cellphone or probably an email to contact you. Congrats on your new baby Uno.(y)

hi! i also own a fiat uno which just had a body repair and new paint (still white though). is it ok if i ask for the contact numbers for fiat uno cars too? my email add is [email protected]. hope to hear from you soon. more power!

Back