Im a Celeb

Currently reading:
Im a Celeb

is it just me but dose anyone else find that american women soooo f**kin annoying she just has to be heard and seen

im not into hitting women but i would smack her to get her to shut up lololol

shes actually doing my head right in now anyone else feel the same ?

Can't stand any of the 'reality' progs. I pay a fortune for my telly licence, last thing I want is to be 'entertained' by the general public or by a bunch of out-dated ex-wannabes.

:yeahthat:

I had channel 5 and CSI Miami on in the background earlier, then I switched the TV off and haven't bothered to switch it back on. 'Reality' programmes get an automatic channel change or switch off on my TV, as do soaps. I'd rather stare at the washing machine on a rinse cycle than watch those. It's far more interesting watching my underpants and socks spinning in foamy water :p

"Why don't you just switch off that television set and go and do something less boring instead".

Older forum members will know what I'm talking about ;)

"Why don't you just switch off that television set and go and do something less boring instead".

Older forum members will know what I'm talking about ;)

I used to love that programme!

"Why Don't You

Why Don't You,
Why Don't You,
Why Don't You,
Why Don't You,

Just switch of your television set and,
go and do something less boring instead"

As for I'm a celeb, watched the first bit to see who was 'in' it then switched off as she did my head in within 5 minutes.... but that's what makes the programme isnt it.... annoying people like that who get peoples backs up and get people talking about the show lol

Lol she is such a bitch and so annoying. I dont like the chef either or that Rodney geezer.
None of those are celebs to be honest, I only know one or two of them.
Why do I watch this **** every year? :confused:

haven't watched one episode of it, as soon as any sort of reality tv **** comes on I've already turned over to avoid it :D

Its a complete load of twonk!. Why do they keep showing this complete trash. Theres this and big brother which is even worse IMO. Just a better reason to justify my Sky subscription :rolleyes:.

No ones forcing you to watch it if you haven't got sky be productive and stay at work! :slayer:.

Back