If you could rewind time

Currently reading:
If you could rewind time

I would have talked one of my best mates at the time out of taking that job on the Piper Alpha gas-rig back in 1988.........they never found his body.

Last edited:
some seriousness on FF? wow.

yup, i dont think ive lived long enough to make many really stupid mistakes, apart from...

- not take my brother to a party where he nearly died of drinking too much.

- wouldnt have chickened out of a relationship with someone, which i regret now.

Last edited:
the only thing i regret not doing is studying harder at college and going to uni, but its not like im doing too bad. im an Assistant manager at 19 so could be lots worse

I was the same when i left college. but now im on a OU degree and not looking back.

Its cheaper than uni, my first year is only costing 600 quid. you can still work as its in your own time, and you dont need any previous qualifications to get on a course. have a look www.open.ac.uk

- wouldnt have chickened out of a relationship with someone, which i regret now.

i second that

I was the same when i left college. but now im on a OU degree and not looking back.

Its cheaper than uni, my first year is only costing 600 quid. you can still work as its in your own time, and you dont need any previous qualifications to get on a course. have a look www.open.ac.uk

thanks, ill take a look

1. Stuck in at uni with a different course, but then I wouldn't have my car. The money or the laughs I do at work.

2. Not stuck around in my last relationship.

3. As per the usual, not really wanting to say

Back