Styling Ideas for styling my Metallic Black Punto! :)

Currently reading:
Styling Ideas for styling my Metallic Black Punto! :)

Hey, Currently styling my Punto mk3.

Gathering parts over time should have it done by Feb/March 2011 (Just the exterior that is :p)

Already got The alloys with Low profile Tyres, the image is bellow. They are 17" :) What you guys think ? Its just the alloy couldn't get a picture of the tyres, my phone aint taking decent pics so I googled the alloy.

2736.jpg

I am looking to tint the windows and perhaps get new bumpers and side skirts not sure though, I am waiting on a reply to my post on the insurance.

Also I need to take into consideration that I live in a Estate with speed bumps which are a pain :(

Please reply with some cool ideas, I don't want a re-spray, Im sticking with my metallic black :D

Thanks

yup, i can feel the road a lot more since swapping my 165/70/14's to 195/45/16's. they are unforgiving on potholes and speedbumps so take things easy. may need to consider rolling the arches etc if ur thinking of slamming it as 17's are generally pushin it with a punto as it is. other options are de-badging the back/badgeless grille on the front, removing side bump strips, de-wipering the rear window, adding some decals, tinting rear lights and side repeaters, all of which shouldnt have too much of an impact on ur insurance premiums. skirts/spoiler, induction kit, s/s exhaust, lowing kit/coilovers etc will have moreof an impact on premiums but it all depends on what sort of style ur going for and how much u wanna invest. take a look through the motors section and see if anything floats ur boat.

Get some HGT or sporting wheels and drop no more than 35mm. Anyway 17s look like pram wheels on a Punto they just dont suit the car.

Its all very well having a certain look but if you have to live with the car every day the looks will soon wear off.

other options are de-badging the back/badgeless grille on the front

I was wanting to do this but aint really sure how to go about it :p How do I get the back badge off isn't it going to leave a mark? Because its actually on the body of the car.

Sorry for so little knowledge, Pretty new to this stuff :)

I was wanting to do this but aint really sure how to go about it :p How do I get the back badge off isn't it going to leave a mark? Because its actually on the body of the car.

Sorry for so little knowledge, Pretty new to this stuff :)
check ya new thread. posted details on there. just keep in mind that it may be a bodyshop job if ya not confident or cant get the resources.

Back