Styling Ideas for my Car

Currently reading:
Styling Ideas for my Car

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Those mirrors dont look too bad

Delock maybe dehandle, abarth spoiler, tinted windows alround, side skirts of some sort, and maybe cad vent, or AGT bonnet (or both)

tinnion87 said:
Those mirrors dont look too bad

Delock maybe dehandle, abarth spoiler, tinted windows alround, side skirts of some sort, and maybe cad vent, or AGT bonnet (or both)

As mentioned skirts are being painted and fitted,
Forgot to mention windows are now tinted as well
Good thinking I could do with a new debadged vented bonnnet (y)

punto_jr_sx75 said:
Wish my car was your colour! I think getting an abrath spoiler would suit it, good idea, not sure on the mirros mysefl, but look forward to seeing them fitted. Did you say you have got the sideskirts on now?

Not yet, they are in the garage sprayed in the correct colour (y)

Smooth boot panel also sprayed and sat next to it (y)

No doubt the mirrors will end up sprayed and sat next to them as well

I have a week off at the beginning of March, so I aim to get everything fitted in that week.

Your car has a really good presence,it loooks really mean!think the sideskirts and a more subtle spoiler will finish it off nicely. Theyre pretty tidy mirrors too,should look the business man (y)

Where did you get your bumpers?

Bumpers are the Skyline kit or sometimes known as Extreme 2 kit
(bit more rare than the extreme kit)

They came from FFWD motorsport in Malvern with a big discount as I was the first to buy them.

I am tempted to get a badboy bonnet after doing this photoshop

after lights badboy.JPG

badboy looks cool! theres a certain someone on here that will make you one ;) (not me lol) and how bout the letterbox vent daz just fitted :cool:

your number plate looks weird :eek: im thinking of getting some pressed aluminium/steel plates for my car :p bit of euro for the car lol

charlie

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back