Idea for arcade

Currently reading:
Idea for arcade

AppleSei

RIP L181 VBB
I am part of a diabetes forum and they are on about installing an arcade system like is on here.

However someone mentioned on the forum that on another forum they are a part of, there is a post limit that you must post 10 times a day or you cant use the arcade.

What are your thoughts on doing something like this on here. Maybe not 10 posts but maybe 5 or something? This stops people just signing up and playing on the games like people from cavweb did that time, i know there are a couple of members who dont post and just play on the arcades.

Obviously people could then post jibberish and crap so there would have to be some sort of meaning as to what actually constitutes a post

what are your thoughts?

well thats why i said there should be some degree of what constitutes as a post. LL posts shudnt count.

i like the idea but it may just cause spam posts, i know theres lots of sites that do this and it resorts to lots of hello posts,
i dont think there are that many playing game and not posting is there?, maybe have it so if they dont post within 6months of been a member then delete there profile.

To look at it another way then, what about if it is available to members who have accumulated a minimum of 50 posts since they joined for example? SO basically you must have posted a minimum of 50 times on the forum exc. LL?

- I have to say that I am one of the people that play in the arcade section and do not post any more...:peace:
- I had a brava but a few months ago I sold it... and got myself an accent (very cheap and full extra)... :nutter: ... because my poor but prescious brava had started to pour water, die on me suddenly and every morning I was wandering how much is it going to cost me...:D
- So, I stopped posting... does that mean that I have to post spam in order to be eligible to play...? or I have to forget this site exists...(a site that helped me alot the days I was frustrated with my "love" and a site that I will come back again when my finances allow me to buy another fiat again and modify it like I want...(y) ) ?
- I believe that this great forum should stay like it is... for people to come... play a game... relax... learn... read... and later on... buy a fiat and take turns even faster!!!

:spam:

i want my sigs back so i can have the new sniffpetrol ad as my sig :cry:

AdRAC.jpg

meh, if others can do it...so can i (y)

Last edited:
but you wont be able to read it otherwise :(

and mods get to have bigger sigs at anytime by using thier powers to get around the rules set for us ALL :chin:

and if you dont complian, you dont get :p

Back