General idea for a bit of fun

Currently reading:
General idea for a bit of fun

jaydr

the man without a plan
hi all

ive been staring at the poor little cinq ive bought and i was thinking it deserves better however im a big fan of bangernomics and the idea of a locost but i was thinking along the lines of a locinqcost lol. anyway heres my idea... ive been thinking about a forum wide project trying to build a s**t hot (or at least working) fiatforum.com cinq using only parts people have lying around not in use or likely to be in use and willing to donate to the cause! so far i have me and im willing to donate my little cinq sx for the project. i know the engine's not the best :eek: but shes pretty tidy and shes motd and taxed and im hoping some other people might be interested in doing it as a summer project and as a goal, as soon as the car is completed and everyone has had a go in it i propose it is sold to the highest bidder or offer and the proceeds equally split (y). like i say though it is just an idea but what do you guys think?

good point ming but like i said its only an idea i may sell the car once i get it running properly but my feeling is that the engine is past it (even though its only got 80 odd thousand on the clock) so i might put something else in it however im not loaded so i will be sticking to the n.a route :D

Back