i'd like to throw you off a roof.....

Currently reading:
i'd like to throw you off a roof.....

some little boy/girl prolly cried her eyes out when their cat got home and had to be taken to the vets/put down.

Morritt said:
some little boy/girl prolly cried her eyes out when their cat got home and had to be taken to the vets/put down.

I remember this well, I posted the "Happy slapping with a difference" thread.

It was a grown woman who explained on midlands news that she had become very attached to her cat. It's an area very close to me with some of the lowest forms of life you can imagine. Strangely enough isome of this scum that will meter out punishment to these bast ards now they have been identified on the telly. Might have a pop myself if I get the chance. (not that I am scum mind)

Unbelievable, absolutely sickening.
I remember giving my big brother a fat lip because he threw my cat about 7ft onto the couch and hurt it's neck, god knows what I'd do if I come across those ******* *******

Totally out of order.

(n)
Is this type of behaviour new, or is it just that it gets reported more in the news and in the papers, so that you notice it more. It shows the mentality of the person who keeps evidence of the crime on their phone! What total idiots in all respects. Did the cat survive, hope it was ok.

That's terrible. At least we can be reassured that the individuals involved will never amount to anything in their sad ignorant lives. They will just get old and die (sooner rather than later hopefully) having done nothing of value. What did the cat ever do to deserve that? If that happened to my cat I'd throw the person off the nearest roof. Scum :mad:

Re: I'd like to throw you off a roof.....

Bring the sick little b******ds to me. lets see how they react to falling off a high rise building.

I hope they get buggered when they bend down for the soap. Sick little s**ts!!!!!!!!!!!

bozzy said:
I remember this well, I posted the "Happy slapping with a difference" thread.

Thought I remembered this incident / thread been birmingham tonight and mate was pretty fired up about it... just worry with this sort of thing in the gene pool what they will breed and believe me they will breed! :(

some kids cornered one of our cats the other day on the street. (ok so the cats not exactly tame :p but still...) i was washing car then two lads come up on their bikes and skid, so look over fence and one goes "hahahakick it kick it" so obviously what do you do?....

...chase the little ******s, not that i could do owt to them without getting bummed by the local 'law enforcement' :rolleyes:

i dont see why they pick on animals for a buzz. id love to see a giant cat pick them up and throw them...although the cat would probably get into more trouble than them. they should all be named and shamed so they get a hardtime for the rest of their lives, especially school lives! and banned from keeping pets

You cant do nowt untill they have actually done something, no matter how much they threaten to.

and even then if they kicked your cat, if you chased and em and kicked there heads in, you would be put in jail because of the human rights act.

****ed up england again.

Makes you sick really that scum like this find it funny. I think its all to do with the jackass and dirty sanchez kinda thing. People filming themselves doing stupid and outrageous things to show there mates. Unfortunatly not everyone likes to hurt themselves so they inflict the pain on the nearest living thing. Poor kitty :(

what about the other little pr*cks! justice system in this country is a joke. 4 months for murdering an innocent creature and showing no remorse. he will be out in a month. makes me sick.

I was packing stuff into the Marea when a gang of chavs walked past saying "is that so and so's house?" - They were meaning my younger brother
"yeah"
"he got a cat? lets kill it"

Then one chav said "shut up thats his brother"

I was too shocked to do anything, I sorta walked up and growled at them.

If my cats hadn't died of natural causes aged 19 and 21, I'd have pummeled them. To hell with the consequences.

As for the poor cat, I think I read somewhere else that it survived. Maybe the cat should be given the chance to scratch their faces to ribbons and then **** on the wounds.... :chin:

Back