ICE Install

Currently reading:
ICE Install

Does anyone know of anyone who professional fits ICE (Sub and Amb or Bass box etc) in the essex area?

For a Grande Punto!

Cheers (y)

Last edited:
I could do it i live in kent (Margate) how much was you looking to spend and what do you have ICE & Car. Im not pro but thats only because i dont do it as a Job but i am pretty perficient and always doing it on the weekends for a couple of beers. Pm me if you want to talk

If you want it properly done, the installationist in sextons car audio portsmouth has about 30 awards for what he does. and earns well over 5k a month. hes who id recomend and if you want it done properly go to him. but other then that its not hard,
wire positive to battery,earth the negative, remote - remote, and plug in the sub and boom.

If you want it properly done, the installationist in sextons car audio portsmouth has about 30 awards for what he does. and earns well over 5k a month. hes who id recomend and if you want it done properly go to him. but other then that its not hard,
wire positive to battery,earth the negative, remote - remote, and plug in the sub and boom.

If he is that good then fitting a sub and amp would cost more than the cost of parts. Im obviously in the wrong game i wish i could earn that much i only take home a quarter of that well actually saying that £5000 a month for a business owner is pittiful if he has to take his 40% tax, Full NI, land rent Etc out of that equasion we prob take more than that in a week between two of us.

If he is that good then fitting a sub and amp would cost more than the cost of parts. Im obviously in the wrong game i wish i could earn that much i only take home a quarter of that well actually saying that £5000 a month for a business owner is pittiful if he has to take his 40% tax, Full NI, land rent Etc out of that equasion we prob take more than that in a week between two of us.
hes not even the owner, just works there, makes boots builds door cards anything and everything you want custom he does it,

Back