Styling I would sell my soul for a Mk1 grille

Currently reading:
Styling I would sell my soul for a Mk1 grille

Ahab1969

WORD! Panda people, I have a Mk2 141A "facelift" Panda with the full plastic black grille, Man I would do anything to get a Mk1 metal grille I know you can retro fit the grille on to a Mk2 with very little fuss...BUT...getting one is like wining the lotto but only with slimmer odds, dose anybody have any ideas or even know of one stashed away...I WOULD SELL MY SOUL FOR ONE...Thanks for your help Over n' Out Ahab1969

WORD! Panda people, I have a Mk2 141A "facelift" Panda with the full plastic black grille, Man I would do anything to get a Mk1 metal grille I know you can retro fit the grille on to a Mk2 with very little fuss...BUT...getting one is like wining the lotto but only with slimmer odds, dose anybody have any ideas or even know of one stashed away...I WOULD SELL MY SOUL FOR ONE...Thanks for your help Over n' Out Ahab1969

Ok off to the scrap yard in cassamajorie
In the next few weeks for some bits for magenta so I will ask. I know others would love the tail gate 4x4 but are a little hard to find toob

Hay thats very kind of you BUT thanks to Dragon Man's sugestions I have tracked one down on ebay Italy and it is on it's way !!! so cool , but again thanks for your help

Hay Dragon Man I have found one on ebay Italy paid for and it is on it's way !!! Thanks again

Back