I wonder who will try to beat this :D

Currently reading:
I wonder who will try to beat this :D

There is a road in Greece that's called "Maliakos".It's near Athens and it's part of the national highway(one of the few parts of it that's still has two directions with nothing in between).As you can imagine, that road is very often mentioned on the news as many people die there every year due to head-on crashes while overtaking.The police put 10 speed camera boxes throughout the road but had only 2 cameras which they moved from box to box, so that the drivers wouldn't know where exactly the camera is.The limit is 90 km/h.About 2 years ago, a red octavia was caught doing 250km/h..(!!!)

There is a road in Greece that's called "Maliakos".It's near Athens and it's part of the national highway(one of the few parts of it that's still has two directions with nothing in between).As you can imagine, that road is very often mentioned on the news as many people die there every year due to head-on crashes while overtaking.The police put 10 speed camera boxes throughout the road but had only 2 cameras which they moved from box to box, so that the drivers wouldn't know where exactly the camera is.The limit is 90 km/h.About 2 years ago, a red octavia was caught doing 250km/h..(!!!)

I don't know why but it still freaks me out seeing Greek words so similar to my surname :confused: you'd think I'd be used to it having had the name since I was born LOL!

Back