I Think...

Currently reading:
I Think...

Just Rich

I think theres a mouse in my room, i think ive seen it once when my ex was here but she said i was half asleep and talking ****, and iwas pretty tired but i definately say somethin.....anyways i keep hearin scratchin at night and theres definately sumthin there and theres droppings on my desk :mad:

so how the hell do i get rid of this lil bugger? i dont particularly wana squash it.

Of course you have to kill it!

Last alive one our cat brought in went behind the washing machine which was impossible to pull out - a quick shot of a CO2 extinguisher and he was out the door.

The Negotiator said:
a quick shot of a CO2 extinguisher and he was out the door.

LMAO!!!!!!

aww i cant kill a lil mouse, tho he kept me up last night with his dam scratchin..

a python will get rid of it with no mess the just swallow them hole
if i had one im afraid i would have to kill it the exact night it woke me up
hey if it goes under your bed it might get stuck to one of your magazines thats quite humane LMAO:devil:

Last edited:
there is gd humane 1s, we got loads in the stables n garage. its like a lil cuboid with a piece of chocolate in the end, they all fall for it, then release it many miles away xxx

yeah and then you get a rat in your car. if there was a rat in my car id torch the car and not go near it, thats if it was something none italian

nasty horrible things

Back