Styling I think its about time...! Project 09

Currently reading:
Styling I think its about time...! Project 09

Red18

I thought, having my seicento now for about 9 months now, i think i should give it a some what face lift...!

I completely believe that simple, yet unique, will always be better than a complete rearrange of the seicento look!! i can see a few cars on google images that look like a chav has got his hands on a poor helpless Seicento, and given it wings big enough for it to fly at 5mph!!:mad:

So, here are just a few pictures of what's going to happening in the next few months, to my sei, along with a few engine tweaks courtesy of oldschool and my bank account (y)

Apex Suspesion Kit for the 50mm drop...
SideONn.jpg

Slight extension of the 'intakes' :confused: for more subtle styling.
Side.jpg

Front.jpg

And then, for the indicators to be white
Side1.jpg

Please tell me what you think so far, there will be more added at a later date for the back. I will be doing the easy bits like indicators and suspension with a friend, the body work will be done by a local body work artist, which happeneds to be behind the house at the top right of the last pic :yum: "PJ Auto Bodies" is bispham.

i have some poxy resin stuff actually, and of course i bought red :p, i just remember last time i changed my brake pads, and discs, it was an absolute bugger to do... But i'll admit, i did forget about it =]

:D

Last edited:
i have some poxy resin stuff actually, and of course i bought red :p, i just remember last time i changed my brake pads, and discs, it was an absolute bugger to do... But i'll admit, i did forget about it =]

:D

fair enough, i'd still say do your drums black though, i have red drums on mine from preivous owner and they look w@nk!! but thats just my opinion

no, i gave you the thanks, because im gunna do it lol.... i was just saying that i already have some red poxy to sort out the front, and i didnt even think about black (y)

ive been searching for some more ideas, does anyone have any good pictures of some graffiti on there cars, or do you think it looks tacky?

i bought my car off ebay, and i saw a few yellow cars with a black sort of jap simbol, looked saweet, it was only small!

i bought my car off ebay, and i saw a few yellow cars with a black sort of jap simbol, looked saweet, it was only small!

By this do you mean the 'Michael Schumacker edition' identifying stickerification from the low centre of the tailgate?

By this do you mean the 'Michael Schumacker edition' identifying stickerification from the low centre of the tailgate?

okay when i say small, i mean for what it was... it is really doing my head in now, why i can't think of the term... basically, one would be putting tribal all down the side of your car... but tribal it's good IMO... at all... its been done, too many times!

haha, see that actually looks alright... i want a silver (what ever) on the rear left arch of my car... i just don't know what! IDEAS!!

UPDATE*****

So my smoked indicators arrived today, not sure whether they are road legal (n)

and so did my black poxy resin paint for the rear drums... fitted the indicators, and started on the front calipers...

The suspension has come, though i would like a number out of 10 how easy it is to DIY?

Steve x

no, i gave you the thanks, because im gunna do it lol.... i was just saying that i already have some red poxy to sort out the front, and i didnt even think about black (y)

ive been searching for some more ideas, does anyone have any good pictures of some graffiti on there cars, or do you think it looks tacky?

i was looking for this pic the otherday and couldn't find it, found it two seconds ago, its a perfect example for you
4748284653a9390300325o.jpg

Back