i think i need shooting

Currently reading:
i think i need shooting

The Negotiator said:
It is what Clarkson stated when he drove it, regarding the interior.

I would much rather drive a car styled around a delicately designed and manufactured Italian leather shoe with precise stitching and lines to die for than a trainer :D But that's personal opinion.

damn! :bang: i knew the lads in my flat at uni watched top gear for a reason!!

lesson learnt! :p

problem with the damn stilo is my neibor has one as already mentioned in past posts and he had a courtesy car which broke down!:eek: not much of an advert for fiat. i mean,when tthe car is running[which touch wood it is at the moment], its a lovely car. but fiat has used stilo owners as their R&D . not fair.(n)

sumplug said:
problem with the damn stilo is my neibor has one as already mentioned in past posts and he had a courtesy car which broke down!:eek: not much of an advert for fiat. i mean,when tthe car is running[which touch wood it is at the moment], its a lovely car. but fiat has used stilo owners as their R&D . not fair.(n)

R&D? the thing is i really like the car but keep finding myself saying. "when its running"! surely we cant keep saying its the price you pay when you buy a fiat?? an its all starting to make me question my fiat faith. im even having work colleages(sp?) laughing at me saying "you will buy fiat".

Touch laminate surface... I'm happy to say there is very little wrong with my FIAT. Now that's the problem I think, there probably are people (many many) people who don't have FIAT problems, they just don't browse the internet looking for fixes, so don't find the FF.

And of course, when the damn things runs fine, you see all these bad things posted, the last thing you wanna do is curse yourself and say it's all good.

Oh and there are a lot of other manufacturers that have vehicle/dealer problems. I've found FIAT themselves to be most helpful, and the dealers crapy... but I've found my FIAT has worked well since the last time I took it in.. again, touch laminate surface (for lack of any real wood about)

well we picked the car up on wednesday after it goin in again for fixing, i think in the last few weeks fiat have had the car about 3 or 4 times (not 100% though) and then it completly died on us on saturday.:eek:

it is abit jack when the car was only working properly for 2 and a half days :bang:

lets hope this is the last problem..? theres always goin to be someone who's car needs fixing its just bad luck if it happens to be you.:rolleyes:

sportingsmissus said:
well we picked the car up on wednesday after it goin in again for fixing, i think in the last few weeks fiat have had the car about 3 or 4 times (not 100% though) and then it completly died on us on saturday.:eek:

it is abit jack when the car was only working properly for 2 and a half days :bang:

lets hope this is the last problem..? theres always goin to be someone who's car needs fixing its just bad luck if it happens to be you.:rolleyes:

where'd you take it to get serviced?

I reckon that's half the battle..

Seraph said:
where'd you take it to get serviced?

I reckon that's half the battle..

a fiat dealership! the same one each time, mainly because of the warranty. if stilosporting wants to tell you what it been for then am sure he will, the technical stuff goes over my head usually :confused:

sportingsmissus said:
a fiat dealership! the same one each time, mainly because of the warranty. if stilosporting wants to tell you what it been for then am sure he will, the technical stuff goes over my head usually :confused:

LOL it's ok. I just found a good dealership. Took me driving to huddersfield. but there was a guy there who I booked it in with, he's a FIAT enthusiast... he did a good job as far as I can see.

Seraph said:
LOL it's ok. I just found a good dealership. Took me driving to huddersfield. but there was a guy there who I booked it in with, he's a FIAT enthusiast... he did a good job as far as I can see.

well im sure it'll give him something to moan about :rolleyes: especially if he hasn't got her back by saturday :eek: he will be gutted turning up in the courstesy car. :eek:

sportingsmissus said:
well im sure it'll give him something to moan about :rolleyes: especially if he hasn't got her back by saturday :eek: he will be gutted turning up in the courstesy car. :eek:

what courtesy car did he get?

I got a panda when they were fixing my stereo

bloomfieldliam said:
I am almost certain that the ST and the VXR will soon become the Ned choice of car, the Stilo is more exclusive IMO.

Liam

...not where i live most of the neds scallies whatever ya wanna call em all drive corsa's nova's fiestas etc. But i do see loads of stios on the road here. 6 miles from my parents to my place in centre of manchester all done one 1 main road i saw 3, 3doors and 4 5 doors.

Im not a big fan of the focus but i can see the appeal 2.5 litre inline 5 turbo. Does have a certain ring to it. Plus handling is brilliant. Just not a fan of the new or old focus' looks.

wozza said:
...not where i live most of the neds scallies whatever ya wanna call em all drive corsa's nova's fiestas etc. But i do see loads of stios on the road here. 6 miles from my parents to my place in centre of manchester all done one 1 main road i saw 3, 3doors and 4 5 doors.

Im not a big fan of the focus but i can see the appeal 2.5 litre inline 5 turbo. Does have a certain ring to it. Plus handling is brilliant. Just not a fan of the new or old focus' looks.

*** I'm prepared for flames *****

Or the cr@ppy ford gearbox!

You still gotta buy the Focus ASBO to stand out tho...where-as a normal stilo 3dr stands out just as well! But you have the reliability with teh F**d, italians would rather look good!

Back